I Remember Everything: The Naughty Diva 'Mariah Carey'

Hi, I'm Nina and I bring you news about the wonderful, the fantastic, the incredible, the fabulous, the irresistible, the compelling, the resistless, the devastating, the number one and great divo of all times, Nicolas Sourivongxay. 🎅

What did the naughty woman do this year? You all know the first COPYCAT of Nicolas Sourivongxay is Mariah Carey. 

This Year 2020: 

1-Mariah published her first book. Let's remember Nicolas published 17 (seventeen) books before her and they are all available on Amazon.com.

2-After comparing Mariah Carey as a Mean Girl, she joined Tina Fey twice this year: Rise Up New York and in a video call while Tina Fey was quizzing her. 


3- She made a cover like Nicolas often does. She sang 'Out here  on my own" from the movie FAME.

4-Mariah shared a video of a "Sextet" when she sang the song 'I'll be there' on November 6th. Nicolas published his sextet with The Temptations on November 3rd by singing 'Silent Night'


Let's remember more about the COPYCAT number 1 of Nicolas Sourivongxay




From Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway 🎅

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶