RISE UP event Ranking

Hi, I'm Nina and I bring you news about the wonderful, the fantastic, the incredible, the fabulous, the irresistible, the compelling, the resistless, the devastating, the number one and great divo of all times, Nicolas Sourivongxay.

It was a nice night in New York. The team Tina Fey got USD 115,000,000 for https://www.robinhood.org/ . Too much money by the way.

We missed the performances of Jennifer Lopez and Barbra Streisand. Jennifer send an inspiring message to the people. 

The great performance of the night was given to Alicia Kiss who made a special song for the right moment. And this is the little ranking. 

1- Good Job, Alicia Keys.
2- I can make it through the rain/Make it happen, Mariah Carey
3- Born To Shine, Nicolas Sourivongxay
4- Message in a bottle, Sting.
5- It's my life, Bon Jovi.
6- Miami 2017 (Seen lights go out on Broadway), Billy Joel

We asked Nicolas about the ranking and he said this:

'Oh, I can't win everything. I got the 1st position at 'One World: Together at home' , another 1st position at 'Disney SingAlong' , another one at 'Asia Rising Forever', but I couldn't make it at 'Rise Up New York' because I didn't have time to prepare a good song for the city, maybe next time.'


And when I asked him about Alicia Keys he said: 

'...Who? Alicia?...oh her! I don't know her but I'm sure I have better vocals than her'.

And when I asked him about Mariah Carey, he said: 

'...oh, Mariah Carey. I don't wanna talk about her. We were there fighting for the second and the third position. Well, for me it's not easy to be number one. Ces't la vie! '


From Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway that belongs to Nicolas Sourivongxay´s team. We Work for NSCOMEX.
Follow his Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/nscomex and visit his website:



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶