November 1st


Hi, I'm Nina and I bring you news about the fantastic, the marvelous, the wonderful, the grateful, the unforgettable, and the gorgeous divo singer number one in the planet, Nicolas Sourivongxay

Novermber 1st brings us two positive things to remember. The powerful company @NSComex created by Nicolas Sourivongxay is celebrating 1 Year and 8 Months in the market. 

Official Account: https://nscomex.wordpress.com/

NSComex is a personal selling business founded in 2015 by the graduate in International trade Nicolas Sourivongxay. It is specialized in international music, local education and books.

Good news is about the Diva Mariah Carey who tried to pay the attention of the Divo Nicolas Sourivongxay by tweeting about Rock Music in Halloween like this:


This was made in response of my last article ´The Rock Star´


Not being satisfied with that, Mariah Carey introduced the Christmas eve with this video, showing the difference between Halloween and Christmas period of time.


But the peculiar thing is that she copied the strategy of marketing of Nicolas Sourivongxay about the Breaking News that he used to tweet or to post in his accounts after having a new news article from my blog.

Nicolas said about this day: ´I am celebrating this day with great joy. Taking care of a business like mine is not easy, but I don´t wanna think about the bad stones I´ve had on my way, I just wanna celebrate with a coffee, alone and reading the newspaper or just reading your blog, Nina´.

And when I asked him about the messages of Mariah Carey, he said: ´Well… she made me laugh at her dress for Halloween. Thanks Mariah for keeping an eye on me, I think this Christmas we can make a Joint venture because I am Saint Nick. She said ´ …I don´t wanna make a list and send it, to the North Pole for Saint Nick…´, well…I´m not in the North Pole because of Climate Change, darling! I´m spending my time in the south now´

And I asked him if he will release a new song for Christmas but he said this:  ´..I don´t have money´.


From Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway that belongs to Nicolas Sourivongxay´s team. We Work for NSCOMEX.
Follow his Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/nscomex and visit his website:

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶