Time to show what's made of GOLD that shines beyond the sky

Welcome everyone! I am Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway and I'm bringing you news about the genius, the wonderful, the number one and only one divo of all times in the solar system and beyond, Nicolas Sourivongxay. 

The Olympic Games is gonna take place in Japan on July 23th to August 8th this year 2021. The world is waiting for this worldwide event that bring the best athletes in the world in competition for the medals. Let's read about the amazing numbers. 

Most Olympic Gold Medals over career (This ranking considered the Silver and Bronze qty, too)

#1 Michael Phelps 23 (The United States of America)

#2 Larisa Latynina 9 (Soviet Union)

#3 Paavo Nurmi 9 (Finland)

Most Olympic Gold Medals by Continent

#1 Europe 3728

#2 America 1458

#3 Asia 666

#4 Oceania 203

#5 Africa 115

Most Olympic Gold Medals by Country

#1 The United States of America 1022

#2 Germany 428

#3 Soviet Union 440

The great songs of all times for Olympics are: 

Celine Dion 'The Power of a Dream' Atlanta, The USA 1996
Whitney Houston 'One Moment In Time' Seoul, South Korea 1988
Nicolas Sourivongxay 'Born To Shine' 
Gloria Estefan 'Reach' Atlanta, The USA 1996
Mariah Carey '100%' Vancouver, Canada 2010


I asked Nicolas how he feels with Olympics this year, and he said: 

'...oh, it's a great party for people who do sports, and I wanna see their gold medals. You know, it's time to show what's made of gold in fair games and to shine like gold medals do...'

Let's remember Nicolas made a record of getting certificates worldwide from different institutions in the world, with different methodology of studying by getting 103.5 certificates up to this moment during the period of time of the lockdown in quarantine from march 2020 until july 2021. And it included 17 (Seventeen) official cerficates from Japan, the host country for the Olympics this year. 

1-Introduction to Sustainable Development in Asia and the Pacific. 
2-Demographic Transition and its Impacts. 
3-Green Investments: Renewable Energy.
4-Private Financing for Infraestructure and Sustainable Growth.
5-Fostering Growth and Inclusion in ASIA’s cities.
6-Advancing the Digital Economy for Sustainable Growth in Asia.
7-Financial Inclusion, financial Literacy,and financial education in ASIA.
8-Financial Globalization, Capital Flows,and the Global Financial Cycle. 
9-Financial Integration in Southeast Asia.
10-Achieving Sustainable Development Goals on Water and Sanitation.
11-Financial Inclusion: Evolution and Contemporary Challenges.
12-Governing Sustainable Finance.
13-Infrastructure, Technology, and Finance for Sustainable and Inclusive Development in Asia beyond the Pandemic . 
14-Leveraging Services for Development: Prospects and Policies.
15-Energy Economics Enviroment and Policy.
16-Climate Change and Sovereign Risk.
17-Sustainable Green Finance.

Official Web Resume of Nicolas: https://nicolasourivongxay.wordpress.com/

Nicolas said:

'..I am so thankful for finding such amazing teachers getting involved in my education in Japan. I passed exams sucessfully, because I am a good student, and I got those 16 official certificates from Japan...' 

Nicolas Sourivongxay is still the number 1 resume on LinkedIn. It was the number 1 in 2020, and it is still breaking all records. 

Related link: https://ninandromedagalaxymilkyway.blogspot.com/2021/01/the-best-linkedin-profile-2020-resume.html

At the end, Nicolas singing live 'Born to Shine' 


Born to Shine
Songwriter/Composer Nicolas Sourivongxay (C) Copyrights, 2018.

And every time I see you, that's always on my mind, 
and when my faith is shaking, that makes me realize, 
I'm breathing, I'm living, 
I'm facing all my nights, 
Keep on moving, keep trying, 
I was born to shine

And every time you see your goals,
giving everything you have, 
It's time to show what's made of gold, 
that shines beyond the sky...

I'm breathing, I'm living, 
I'm facing all my nights, 
Keep on moving, keep trying, 
You were born to shine

No matter how we change our minds, 
don't let ourselves to slow us down, 
Every time we close our eyes, 
the faith is here, the flame burns bright...

I can make it, gonna make it
I was born to shine, 
Lift my head up to the sky, 
I was born to shine, 
Candle a light in your heart, 
You were born to shine, 
You and I, You and I, 
We were born to shine...

I was born to shine, 
You were born to shine, 
We were born to shine...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶