RISE UP: Born to Shine

Hi, I'm Nina and I bring you news about the wonderful, the fantastic, the incredible, the fabulous, the irresistible, the compelling, the resistless, the devastating, the number one and great divo of all times, Nicolas Sourivongxay.

Nicolas decided to be part of the event Rise Up for New York. He made the announcement yesterday.  Many other artists will perform on this show like Bon Jovi, Mariah Carey, Jeniffer Lopez, Barbra Streisand, Billy Joel, Sting and more. The host will be Tina Fey and there will be appearances of Jimmy Fallon, Robert De Niro, Julianne Moore, and more. 

Link: https://twitter.com/sourivongxay/status/1259582811389952002

Rise up is a charitable event made for people in need impacted by the Covid-19, and you can donate at: https://www.robinhood.org/

Nicolas present the same performance used for Asia Rising Forever event but making a remake of the video. And here it is the video where Nicolas made a similar whistle like Mariah Carey's whistle: 


Once again, it is the lyric of his original song 'Born To Shine'.

And every time I see you, that's always on my mind
and when my faith is shaking, that makes me realize,

I'm breathing, I'm living, 
I'm facing all my nights, 
Keep on moving, keep trying, 
I was born to shine

And every time you see your goals,
giving everything you have, 
It's time to show what's made of gold, 
that shines beyond the sky...

You're breathing, You're living, 
You're facing all your nights, 
Keep on moving, keep trying, 
You were born to shine

No matter how we change our minds, 
don't let ourselves to slow us down, 
Every time we close our eyes, 
the faith is here, the flame burns bright...

I can make it, gonna make it
I was born to shine, 
Lift my head up to the sky, 
I was born to shine, 
Candle a light in your heart, 
You were born to shine, 
You and I, You and I, 
We were born to shine...

I was born to shine, 
You were born to shine, 
We were born to shine...

Music and Lyric: Nicolas Sourivongxay (C) Copyrights, 2018.

From Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway that belongs to Nicolas Sourivongxay´s team. We Work for NSCOMEX.
Follow his Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/nscomex and visit his website:






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶