The Rock Star ⭐

Hi, I'm Nina and I bring you news about the incredible, remarkable, the genius, the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, the fantastic, the great divo singer, Nicolas Sourivongxay.

Nina: -Thanks for coming to my show, Nicolas!

Nicolas:- You are welcome, darling!

Nina:- Today, I wanna ask you some questions about the past. Are you ready?

Nicolas: - Well..just go ahead, sweety!

Nina: - The first question is about a comment of a famous rock singer called 'Bono' from U2. He said something like 'I think music has gotten very girly' on a interview for The Rolling Stones. My production says he probably said that for you. 

Link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/bono-the-rolling-stone-interview-3-203774/amp/

Nicolas:- What?...Is it a joke, Nina?. I don't know him. Maybe he was worried about some girls who turned to rock music in the industry. Well, they turmed to Rock music because of me. Lady Gaga, for example, she won grammy's and an oscar using the black and white colours. Mariah Carey tried to do the same in Rock music but her voice doesn't fit in in the style, so she tried but she could not do it very well and you know what? She sang at Rockefeller Center in New York for me. I think, the name of her son, Rocco has to do something with Rock Music.

Nina:- What about artists like Christina Aguilera and others? She is a diva but she makes rock too. 

Nicolas:- She can do it, she is like Tina Turner. Shakira can do it too. But Mariah can't, her voice has more tendency to Opera, Pop, and other styles. I think she wants Rocco to make rock music in future. She should understand we are not equal, I'm more versatile than her. Ces't la vie.

Nina: - People compares you with Christina Aguilera when you sing

Nicolas:- What? Oh...I don't know why, if you listen to my voice carefully you'll notice we are different. We had a good relationship in the past, I remember when she sang 'Telephaty' for me. That was funny. 

Nina: - And Rihanna? She sang 'Love the Brain'. 

Nicolas: - I don't know her. About all my colleages in music, we are all in the market and there is enough space for everybody. Some of them copy my ideas so I don't understand why the industry gives prizes to them instead of giving them to me. Being a number one is not easy at all for me. It's a great responsability to be the number one so far. 

Nina: - And yes, you are. Thanks so much for you time, Nicolas! We love you! 

Nicolas: - You are welcome, sweety. 

From Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway that belongs to Nicolas Sourivongxay´s team. We Work for NSCOMEX.
Follow his Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/nscomex and visit his website:
https://nscomex.wordpress.com/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ninandromedagalaxymilkyway/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ninandromedaga1?s=09

Facebook: https://facebook.com/ninandromedagalaxymilkyway

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶