Thanks for the LIKES of Famous People in The USA 😉

Hi I am Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway writing from Andromeda Galaxy. I forgot the Thanksgiving day, so I gotta give thanks to some people close to me this year. It has to do with famous people in The USA. 

Due to the Andromeda Global Prize 2022 that I closed on October 2nd, 2022, I received LIKES from the contestants.

Link: https://ninandromedagalaxymilkyway.blogspot.com/2022/10/andromeda-global-prize-2022.html

Thanks Brooke Elliott and Brandon Quinn from the movie, 'A country Christmas Harmony' winners in the category: Best Christmas Song for the song ' Sweet Sixteen Christmas'. 

Thanks for the LIKE and the REPLY, Hala Finley from the movie 'Paradise Highway' winner in the category, 'Best Actress Kid/Teenager =< 18'


Thanks the movie 'Wolf Hound' for the LIKE, winner in the category 'Best Action/Pilots Movie'


And let's remind the LIKES we received from other famous people


The contestant Baker Grace, nominated in the category 'Best Movie Song' for the movie 'Last Survivors' with the song 'Perfectly Out Of Space' 


And the LIKE of  my colleague Ellen Degeneres on Facebook for the "Photo Modeling Challenge 2020" when she was a contestant with her wife Portia recieved in 2020.

From Nina Andromda Galaxy Milkyway

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶