The Bitch Who Stole Christmas

Hi I am Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway and I am bringing you news about the wonderful, the fantastic, the magnificent, the glorious, the great divo all of times and beyond the stars forever and for eternity, Nicolas Sourivongxay

Chistmas eve is in the air and I was finding the best comedy movie for this christmas 2021. and the winner is.... 'The Bitch who Stole Christmas' 


A journalist is sent to a small town to get a story. She will be involved in the cut-throat housewives, a high-stakes “Winter Ball” competition while a sinister plot could destroy Christmas fore-evah. 
According to my experience, you won't stop laughting. It's another christmas point of view opposite to the traditional christmas movies. This american movie shows that christmas is in everywhere. 

Nicolas also watched it and he said: "..I watched the movie, it is a very funny movie. I watched something different than the tradictional movies in the movies industry and finally!, the story was ok. It is a nice christmas movie 2021' 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶