The Best of SUPERSTAR Romania 2021

Hi I am Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway and I am bringing you news about the wonderful, the fantastic, the magnificent, the glorious, the great divo all of times and beyond the stars forever and for eternity, Nicolas Sourivongxay

Romania is giving its best once again. Last year, I published about X-Factor, but there was also another tv program of talent show called 'SuperStar". And these were the best performances 2021. Congratulations!: 

'Nina cried Power" Alexandru Precup


"Lie Ciocârlie" Raluca Moldoveanu

"Dream on" Alexandru Precup

"Street Spirit" Romina Apostol 

"Stay with me" Mădălin Mușat

"She out of my life" Alexandro Mucea

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶