January 19th, 2021: THE CHANGE of Nicolas Sourivongxay

The Divo decided to leave his past behind from now on after his 8 years of claiming for justice mostly for his misfortune. 

On January 19th, 2021. Nicolas said: 

"...I think it is time to maturity. I can't change what it is done when they don't change first, so I'm leaving it to the hands of God. My job is done, and it's time for a new beggining because if I continue claiming for my lost years, I will get sick. I accept apologies when they don't exist, but they exist in my imagination, so I forgive them. It's a new start, a new day, a new life for me...and I'm feeling good. But my forgiveness doesn't mean I won't take care my back. 

I got tired, and I need to forgive, to leave my past behind, or it will turn worse day by day. For my mental health, for my brain, for my health, for my life.

My main character of the X-Men was Jean Grey, but she got mad loosing control most of the time, but the positive thing was the pheonix she had coming back to life after death. After that Professor Charles Xavier, but now I'm feeling like Wolverine because he gets hurt but he gets over it again and again...so by analysing the superpower of Wolverine made me change my mind for better.

But...thinking better...I think the character of Charlize Theron in the movie 'The Old Guard' also tells something. How old are really you? if you get damaged, what happens next?"

Nicolas chose black and white for this year 2021. At the beggining of the year, Nicolas chose Black & Blue comparing his changing with the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States of America that chose Black & Red, but Nicolas finally chose neutral colours, Black & White. 

With new image of his brand NSComex, the change has begun. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶