Global Goal United by Nicolas.

Hi, I'm Nina and I bring you news about the wonderful, the fantastic, the incredible, the fabulous, the irresistible, the compelling, the resistless, the devastating, the number one and great divo of all times, Nicolas Sourivongxay.


Today Nicolas was part of Global Goal United for our future organized by Global Citizen, asking world leaders to take into consideration the vulnerable people affected by Covid-19. 

This is what Nicolas wrote: 


"...I didn't have time to prepare something for #GlobalGoalUnite today. Some singers presented videos and some made playback, so this is my video 'Put Me Back' about how the Covid-19 affect the global economy, so it put us back 



"...And this my inedit song 'Si Tu No Estas' in spanish language (Acapella), made for those ones who lost somebody in the last years. So I join the #GlobalGoalUnite with this song too.
#Quarantine #SiTuNoEstas..."




"...There in the north about black people, but ppl are hiding my racial and the refugee discrimination against me here. I am the son, even not being a refugee. #GlobalGoalUnite 
Song chosen: The Pop Tops 'Why, Lord, Why?' (1968)..."


When I asked Nicolas about the event, he said: 

'...I really didn't have time to prepare something more for this event, but you see me, I shared 3 videos tonight..."

And when I asked him about Jennifer Hudson, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Shakira and more, he said:

'...I don't know them, actually, I didn't know Jennifer Hudson performed today, but I don't care, my mind has been so easy. I didn't want to bust this event with bad performances, so I gave the world my 3 videos and my message.' 

Follow his Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/nscomex and visit his website: https://nscomex.wordpress.com/

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶