Mystery Special Powers

Hi, I'm Nina and I bring you news about the wonderful, the fantastic, the incredible, the fabulous, the irresistible, the compelling, the resistless, the devastating, the number one and great divo of all times, Nicolas Sourivongxay.

We all know, Nicolas is a little paranormal. He has special and mystery special powers God gave him. Days ago, he told the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) about weird events in his life: 

Tweet: Am I insane? Maybe, but the dreams and events,@CIA? The climate, the cats, the dogs, the doves, the voices inside my head, the time. Inside my mind when I'm sleeping, the images sleeping or not, that become reality the next day.

Link: https://twitter.com/sourivongxay/status/1263686657523490816

Tweet: Some words are very strong written or said that change the time and the events around in a short time coming future, @CIA.

I asked Nicolas about those tweets and he said: ' ...oh, those tweets, some words I say are very strong, I change people, I change things around, you know?. It's prediction, and it's real' 


And when I asked him about animals, he said: '...just check some of my books, I wrote about a character who has that ability, it's real. I don't remember who, maybe Jamiro Vonsai from Mr. Education books or the little kid in the story 'El Rey del Zoo' in the book 'Cuentos de la Nueva Generacion.'

And he finally said: ' I need to be stable...I miss to feel real happiness' 

Linkhttps://twitter.com/sourivongxay/status/1263688095188299784



From Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway that belongs to Nicolas Sourivongxay´s team. We Work for NSCOMEX.

Follow his Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/nscomex and visit his website:

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶