Marcos Mederith vs Katniss Everdeen

Hi, I'm Nina and I bring you news about the wonderful, the fantastic, the incredible, the fabulous, the irresistible, the compelling, the resistless, the devastating, the number one and great divo of all times, Nicolas Sourivongxay.

Nicolas tweeted about his original book 'La Competencia Verde' published in 2015 and  about one scene of the famous last movie of 'The Hunger Games' .

Link: https://twitter.com/sourivongxay/status/1266951977587691520

'...In 2015, I thought my books were nothing because I didn't have a free website to sell them on the internet, and I made a mistake by publishing this book, and I think 
@TheHungerGames copied one part of this story, just a scene. Still feeling it.
My book is called 'La Competencia Verde' . The fictional story of Marcos Mederith. It was almost the final part of the book. It was a surprise for my readers, and 
@TheHungerGames copied that scene, not exactly, but just the idea. I'm still feeling it.
Maybe it is my mind, you know. I have the power to predict events, maybe it was my mind. But the scene was made on @TheHungerGames . I mean, the last movie, where characters of Donald Sutherland and Julianne Moore were like M. Macri and C. Kirchner. Those times, you know.

I didn't think in politics when I wrote this book. I remember I had a lot of energy writing this on my computer. It took me just 2 days to write the fictional story of Marcos Mederith. 

Which scene? well, the scene of the surprise on @TheHungerGames . What did Katniss choose? Who did she kill? That scene. Marcos Mederith did almost the same. Damn, I'm still feeling it. Whatever, Ces't la vie...Maybe it was my mind predicting...whatever...still feeling it...'

The book of Nicolas is available on Amazon books: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TKZJQGY/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_U0Y0Eb6RCES7C


He finally tweeted: '...Hope everybody to buy it. I'm not having too much success in selling my books on Amazon. It's not easy to reach $100 dollars in royalties so they are able to give me that money. Ces't la vie. I wish Hollywood to make the movies of my books and I'd like to act in one of the movies. 
And with my permission of course by giving me money. Millions and millions of money...All right, Good night...
From Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway that belongs to Nicolas Sourivongxay´s team. We Work for NSCOMEX.
Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/nscomex and visit his website:






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶