The 2019 Review

Hi, I'm Nina and I bring you news about the astonishing, the wonderful, the breathtaking, the fantastic, the incredible, the prodigious, the number one and only one great divo of all times, Nicolas Sourivongxay.
THIS IS #MY2019REVIEW
-Fighting to save the life of my dad who got Stroke this year.
-My mom passed away this year because of Stroke
-Fighting for my rights, not letting u to cross my limits. I've been claming for #7years
-Sharing on social media and trying to sell u my products & services of NSComex.
POSITIVE
🔵I released my song 'Put Me Back' & my book 'Cuentos del Mar del Golfo'
🔵4 subjects passed at University.
🔵NSComex still alive on the market.
NEGATIVE
🔴Fighting against my moments of weakness.
🔴I have lost money of investment.
🔴Taxes increasing
🔴Instituto Nacional de la Propiedad Intelectual (INPI)
🔴Alpargatas
🔴MercadoLibre
🔴Comision Nacional de Defensa de la Competencia (CNDC)
🔴Banco Provincia
🔴Instituto de la Prevision Social(IPS)
🔴Universidad de Lomas de Zamora
🔴Defensoria del Pueblo de la Provincia de Buenos Aires.
🔴Policia Federal
🔴Policia Metropolitana
🔴Partidos Politicos
🔴Facebook
🔴Twitter
🔴Instagram
🔴Youtube
🔴Google
🔴Edesur
🔴Telefonica de Argentina
🔴Canal 2, 7, 9, 11 y 13, TN y emisoras involucradas
🔴Sistema Judicial Argentino
🔴Young neighbors
🔴Crazy people
🔴Singers
🔴Hackers and so on
🔴Some people around me including my own family
🔴The Market, including big companies, the media and so on trying to extract ideas from me
🔴Religion
From Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway that belongs to Nicolas Sourivongxay´s team. We Work for NSCOMEX.
Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/nscomex and visit his website:

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶