The Amazing Covers

Hi, I'm Nina and I bring you news about the wonderful, the fantastic, the incredible, the amazing, the one and only one, the great divo of all times, Nicolas Sourivongxay

I uploaded the covers of Nicolas Sourivongxay on my youtube channel. I spied him in his rehearsal voice training with my camera and these are the results by ranking: 


1.I Believe I Can Fly-R.Kelly

2.This Day-Whitney Houston(Edward Hawkins)

3.Oh Happy Day-Sister Act(Edward Hawkins)

4.Hard Times-Ray Charles

5.Please Come Home For Christmas-Bon Jovi(The Eagles)

6.Jingle Bells Rock-Carleton Beal&Boothe

The Ranking will change but it depends on you. Up to this moment, 'I Believe I Can Fly' is winning, so congratulations to R.Kelly who surely watched the video from jail. 

From Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway that belongs to Nicolas Sourivongxay´s team. We Work for NSCOMEX.
Follow his Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/nscomex and visit his website:
https://nscomex.wordpress.com/

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶