Tu Meteras Un Gol Review

This is the review of the succefull song ´Tu Meteras Un gol´ that belongs to the amazing Divo singer Nicolas Sourivongxay who created this special and beautiful song for the Russia World Cup Football Game 2018. 


Nina and Nicolas Sourivongxay.🎵
Nina: How do you feel your song 'Tu Meteras Un Gol' is the best song? 
Nick: oh, I feel good. 👏
Nina: What about that song of that woman who sang in 3 languages?
Nick: I don't know her but surely I made my song before her. I sang in 2 languages, she probably wanted to beat me but her song was not enough. 
Nina: You are the best vocalist, you have the best lyric and the best song worldwide. In Argentina there was an internal song competition, what do u think about that?
Nick: oh, they were looking for inedit songs but my original song was already published with copyrights before the competition started. But I'm sure my song is the best song so I don't care about that competition.
Nina: Thanks so much Nicolas Sourivongxay 🏆
Nick: Thanks to you, dahling. 


And more questions here: 



What did Nicolas say in Russian language? 




From Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway that belongs to Nicolas Sourivongxay´s team. We Work for NSCOMEX.
Follow his Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/nscomex and visit his website: https://nscomex.wordpress.com/


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶