The Interview: August 2026

Hi, I am Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway bringing you news about the world of entertainment worldwide

Yes, it's time for a new interview. We all expected this moment. He is here. 

(the audience scream louder)

This year, he launched his EP album, 'You Will Score a Goal" worldwide for the FIFA World Cup 2026. Let's welcome to the greatful, the fabulous, the tremendous, the outstanding, the wonderful, the fantastic, the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, the one and only, the great Divo of all times forever and for eternity until infinity and beyond, Nicolas Sourivongxay 

(the audience applauds) 

Nina-Wow, you look amazing, so gorgeous as always. Is that Dolce? 

Nicolas- No, it's Fred. 

Nina: - oh, a relative of Katy Perry! I saw you wearing clothes of that brand when you were in Italy 🇮🇹.  How many artists were there in Italy in the last months, weren't they? 

Nicolas:- Yes, I don't know why artists are so obsessed with me. 

Nina:- You were in Italy 🇮🇹 last year in 2025 when Dua Lipa was there, later Madonna, too. In 2026, we saw the Diva Mariah Carey at the Winter Olympic Games Milano Cortina, too. And Jennifer Lopez giving a concert for an important brand of clothes, Dolce. Did you know that?

Nicolas: - I don't know them. I mean, physically. It was great we were in Italy 🇮🇹 . 

Nina:- Oh, and the team of The Devil Wears Prada 2 was in Italy 🇮🇹, too. Miranda Priestly or Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway or Andrea Suchs, and Emily Blunt, Stanley Tucci, and Lucy Liu.

Nicolas: - Too many.

Nina- And Lady Gaga was in that movie, too. Do you think you are the new Queen bee 🐝?

Nicolas:- I know I am an influencer on social media. Artists can do whatever they want. I have no problem with that. 

Nina: - Let's talk about your awarded song 'You Will Score A Goal' that won an Andromeda Global Prize 2026 as Best FIFA World Cup Song. Your song beated the song 'Dai dai' by Shakira but not on Spotify.

Nicolas:- I don't know her but we are all here in the market to give our best for the world and that's what I did to honor the world cup concentrated in those host countries Canada 🇨🇦, The USA 🇺🇸, and Mexico 🇲🇽. 

Nina:- The song 'Dai dai' by Shakira is still running in the Andromeda Global Prize 2026 in other categories: Best Inspirational Song and Best Latin Song as well. So, there are big chances Shakira will win an Andromeda Global Prize this year. 

Now, let's talk about the Andromeda Global Prize 2026 and the focus on films. Too many movies competing together for this worldwide prize compared to the Oscar Academy and to the Golden Globes. 

Nicolas:- Hope the best of the best to win. 

Nina:- Yes, they will.  Well, Nicolas, I won't take more of your precious time. 

Nicolas:- Thanks for having me here, Nina. 

Nina- I love you so much, Nicolas. Let's give him a warm applaud. 

(the audience applauds) 


By Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway 💕



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

7th Andromeda Global Prize (Nominees 2026)

6th ANDROMEDA GLOBAL PRIZE NOMINATIONS 2025

🏆The CEREMONY: 6th Andromeda Global Prize 2025 🏆