Hi, this is Nina! The best worldwide blogger host in the whole solar system and beyond bringing you news about Nicolas Sourivongxay. 💋 My Galaxy gotta crush on yours until we become 1.
Men Singing For The Divo 💕
Obtener enlace
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Correo electrónico
Otras aplicaciones
Hi, I am Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway bringing you the best in music industry 💗
Pride Month 🌈 ended up but we continue celebrating LGBTQ June Month with music in July.
This time, male singers gotta answer the song of the Divo Nicolas Sourivongxay, 'The City Of Light' .
A selection of songs chosen to fall in love 💕. Are you ready? So, let's get started.
🇺🇸 The American singer Steve Wonder sings 'You and I'
🇬🇧 Another singer answering the song of the Divo is Sam Smith from United Kingdom. This is 'Lay me down'
🇬🇧 From the United Kingdom, Calum Scott sings 'You are the reason'
🇺🇸 From the United States of America, the singer Kenny Loggings sings 'For the first time'
🇬🇧 The United Kingdom once again appears but with Ed Sheeran singing 'Thinking Loud'
🇺🇸 The American R&B group 'All 4 One' sings for the Divo this song called ' I Swear''
🇺🇸 The American group '98 Degrees' sing 'I do (cherish you)'.
🇺🇸 The American singer Joey McIntyre sings 'Stay the same' for the Divo.
🇺🇸 Lately by Steve Wonder
🇺🇸 The American rock band 'Aerosmith' with Steven Tyler sings 'I don't wanna miss a thing's
🇺🇸 The American singer Bon Jovi with another song for the Divo. He sings 'Always'
🇦🇺 The Australian Darren Hayes with his group Savage Garden sings 'I knew I loved you'
🇺🇸 The American group Backstreet boys sing 'Back to your heart'
🇬🇧 The British Gary Barlow sings 'Love won't wait'
SONGS IN SPANISH
🇵🇷 From Puerto Rico, Ricky Martin sings 'A medio vivir'
🇲🇽 The Mexican Divo Luis Miguel sings 'Por debajo de la mesa'
🇦🇷 From Argentina, Ricardo Montaner sings 'Tan Enamorados'
Hi, I am Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway and these are the nominations for each category this year 2026 This article will be changing meanwhile the productions 2026 appear and reach me in the market so bookmark this article for updated nominations. 🍿BEST SCIENCE FICTION MOVIE (Nominees) Greenland War Machine Project Hail Mary Iron Lung Disclosure Day Signal One Black box: flight 298 The Last House The End of Oak Street 🍿 BEST ADVENTURE/FICTION/FANTASY MOVIE (Nominees) Storm Rider: Legend of Hammerhead Kraken Masters Of The Universe Mortal Kombat II Super Girl The Odyssey Spider-Man: Brand New Day The End of Oak Street 🍿BEST FEMALE FIGHTER (Nominees) Lizzy Greene for The Internship Priyanka Chopra for The Bluff Milla Jovovich for Protector Maddie Ziegler for Pretty Lethal Zazie Beetz for They Will Kill You Camila Mendes for Masters Of The Universe Orphée Ladouceur-Nguyen for Infiltrate Adeline Rudolph for Mortal Kombat I...
I am Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway your favourite global blog host and welcome to the 6th Andromeda Global Prize 2025. (The audience applauds) We are here to give this special international prize to the best of the best on the internet related to entertainment. This year, we got new music, new films and books. Oh...the director says I have a message. Let's watch the video (The Audience applauds) Thanks so much to my colleague Oprah Winfrey. (The Audience applauds) Let's start to award the winners, the champions. 🏆 (The Audience applauds) Opening this ceremony, an Andromeda Global Prize winner, the nominated singer tonight, Ms Lady Gaga singing 'Abracadabra' (The Audience applauds) Let's start with the first category. 🍿BEST ACTION/FANTASTIC/ADVENTURE MOVIE. And the nominees are: The Gorge In The Lost Lands Thunderbolts Jurassic World Rebirth Tron: Ares Predator: badlands 🏆And the Andromeda Global Prize goes to Thunderbolts. ...
Hi, I am Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway, your worldwide blog host number one forever and beyond. Previous article: World Tourism Day 2023 with Nina Andromeda In this opportunity, I am gonna share a collection of songs related to places in the world to celebrate the World Tourism Day together that is on September 27th, 2023. Let's remember the theme of the year for this day has to do with investment in people, planet, and prosperity. It's about Tourism and Green Investment. Ways to promote Tourism by the Divo Nicolas Sourivongxay Nicolas has been helping places by promotion with creativity. As you know, many locations dependent on tourism economically. 🇦🇷 Las Grutas, Río Negro, Argentina : A Facebook Page and an Instagram page. The book ' Cuentos del Mar del Golfo' available on Amazon and on Bubok 🇺🇾 Montevideo, Uruguay: Photos on Instagram account 🇹🇼 Taiwan, China : Photos on Instagram account 🇦🇺 Australia : Photos on Instagram accou...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario