Easter MUSIC Month 2024 🙏

Hi, I am Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway bringing you news about the world of music 💋

It's Easter Month with Christian hMUSIC. I chose some beautiful christian songs to listen to. Enjoy! 

The Divo number one have many songs related to Jesus Christ & God. Let's start with the first one. This is 'Landscape'. It's a prayer song telling what happened with Jesus Christ and all His odds. 

The Diva Mariah Carey has another prayer song called 'I Pray' 


The R&B Group 'All 4 One' sing a beautiful song called 'I prayed for You'

The Diva Whitney Houston sings 'I Look To You'


The Divo Nicolas Sourivongxay once again with a rock/blues song called 'Heartache'


An Oscar winner is here singing 'Jesus promised me a hone over there' . This is my colleague, Jennifer Hudson.


Smokie Norful sings a very popular song known by Whitney Houston but this is his version of 'Run to You'

This is a classical gospel song we listen to on the radio. George Harrison 'My Sweet Lord'

Beyonce sings a song called ' Take my hand, Precious Lord' 

An original classical song written by the Divo Nicolas Sourivongxay. This is 'Symphony 358: My Grace'

To end up this Easter article, Lauren Hill with Tanya Blunt singing 'His eye on the Sparrow' from the movie Sister Act


Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway 💋

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶