Let's read the Interview with the Divo in April 2023

Hi everyone, I am Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway bringing you news about the amazing, the starling, the shocking, astounding, stunning, wonderful, perplexing, bewildering, incredible, and number one Divo of all times, Nicolas Sourivongxay.


Hello to my audience tonight. I missed you, I love you so much. 

(The Audience Applauds) 

We're gonna talk to him on my sofa tonight. Yes, on April 16th, let's welcome to the one and only, the Divo in music and the genius, Nicolas Sourivongxay

(The Audience Applauds) 

Nina:- You look good. (Nina embraced Nicolas)

Nicolas: -Thanks so much for inviting me here. You look good too. 

(The Audience Applauds) 

Nina:-  Seems it's been a long time because I don't remember the last time we talked. 

Nicolas: -It was previous the Oscars.

Nina:- Oh, yeah. All is coming back to me now. Well, well, whale .. let's talk about the Oscars. Best Actress for Michelle Yeoh, Best Actor for 'Brendan Fraser',  Best Movie for 'Everything Everywhere All at Once', and Best song for 'Naatu Naatu'. What do you think about the prizes?


Nicolas:- Nice, as you said after the ceremony comparing the prize with the Andromeda Global Prize more than the Golden Globes, I would add Zach Efron for the movie 'Gold' as best actor as well or in nominations at least..For Best Actress, Michelle Yeoh was a versatile actress in the movie 'Everything Everywhere All at Once', congratulations to her. I would also add the effort of Ana de Armas for 'Blondie', also Keke Palmer in the last two movies she starred during 2022, and Elizabeth Olsen for 'Dr. Strange'. 

Nina: - And for best song? I think we were correct by giving a prize to the movie 'The School for good and evil' and for Yolanda Adams for the movie 'Tyson's run. Beyond the winner at the Oscars, do you think nominations were ok?

Nicolas- I respect the Oscars' decision to nominate the best of the best, including the nomination of the song 'Hold my hand' of my colleague, Lady Gaga with a lyric that had nothing to do with airplanes, even so, I watched her performance at the ceremony and she was the best one. 

Nina:- Let me remind our readers there won't be another 'Androneda Global Prize with the theme 'Movies', so don't expect for a Prize in 2023 because of the time we spend watching all the movies in the industry. 
All right, let's see the awful case that you were accused of public Intimidation like Jesus Christ in the bible but you were found innocent and crazy. 
You won the trial on March 29th this year in Argentina, and by the other hand, Gweneth Paltrow also won her own trial on March 30th in the USA. 


Nicolas:- I am still feeling bad, so I don't wanna talk about it so much, however, the case, the details, and the result were already published on the blog Ethic Justice and in one article in your blog. 
Compared with the case of Gweneth Paltrow, she asked for money for her lawyers and USD 1.- for her, but in my case the result of compensation was different. I was never compensated. The lawyers who "defended me" were Public Lawyers and the losers never compensated me for moral damage. I didn't insist due to the quantity of the mistakes during the process, the case and the process had bad intention, not made in good faith, and when everything is wrong in justice system, the only thing I have to do is just waiting until real justice is restored in the system, until destiny fixes it. They accused me but the accusations was finally dismissed by the judge. Let's remember I accused the police and the justice system before they accused me, but everything was dismissed as well. So, real Justice doesn't exist and I can't do more. I'm still having the feelings triggered of shock feelings during the last process, it's a mix of abuse of authority, lost of hope, lost faith in people, and the sad emotional shock. 

Nina:- The feminists of the French Embassy in Argentina were also involved in addition to the Police and the Prosecutor's Office, weren't they? 

Nicolas:- Yes. And I remember the process, and the questions of psychologies, the invasion of privacy, my privacy, penetrating my intimacy and in bad manners. Please, Nina, can we change our conversation? 

Nina:- All right, let's change the mood. Let's be focused on positive things such as your great EP Album 'Phone Calls to Shine'.

Nicolas:- Yes, and thanks for the articles of Collections inviting other musician in rock music industry to celebrate my album with me. It's nice to remember Rock songs and rock singers so they are not forgotten, specially for new generation. 



Nina:- Did you find a job in the dependent market? 

Nicolas:- Not yet. And I am still carrying the feeling of abuse. It's not easy for me.

Nina: - I wish you the best of luck. I see your Instagram account and you were posting amazing photos connected to music. 

Nicolas:- Oh, yeah. I pay attention to the lyric. It's like a game to connect the right song for every picture. 

Nina:- We love you, Nicolas. You know you have your best friend in me.

Nicolas:- I know, Nina. Thanks for having me on your blog program once again. 

Nina:- Ladies & Gentlemen. Let's give him a warm applause.

(The Audience Applauds) 

From Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway 💗

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶