PUT ME BACK: The Resounding Victory of the Divo Nicolas Sourivongxay in the Music Market

Hi, I'm Nina and I bring you news about the wonderful, the fantastic, the incredible, the fabulous, the irresistible, the compelling, the resistless, the devastating, the number one and great divo of all times, Nicolas Sourivongxay. 🎅


This year, on January 31st, 2020, the United Kingdom was formally out of the European Union, but the divorce process continues with the transition of eleven months more. 


Let's remember Nicolas launched this song in march 2019, and it was competing for the Song of the year, and also for the song of the summer. 


Many artists recognized Put Me Back in 2019 including Facebook

But at the end of that year, Spotify declared the song 'Senorita' of Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes as song of the summer by Teen Choice Award, Song of the Year by NRJ Music Award and by the American Music Award.

The Divo Nicolas was sure he had the song of the year, and the real song of the summer


The interesting thing is that the song Senorita is death since december 2019, but the song 'Put Me Back' of Nicolas Sourivongxay continued appearing in the worldwide scenario because of the negociation of the Brexit that didn't stop yet.

The original song Put Me Back is still latent in this divorce known as Withdrawal Agreement 2020.


So, Has Nicolas putting ashamed the music market once again? The fact is that the song Put Me Back of the Divo is the Real Song of Summer and the Song of The Year because of Brexit. 

During the quarantine 2020 Nicolas got fifty-two certificates and two of them were from the European Union, and seven certificates from The United Kingdom. All certificates can be found on his Linkedin profile



Everytime I remember,
you, and I on my days off,
All the love, and the shadows,
All the years I've been wasting on
Begging you to be with me, oh.
All the things that I've found out,
All the nights that I felt down,
But you didn't try to figure it out,
You wrote it down and said Good bye.
Tonight, I thank you, for giving back
My life is fine, you put me back, you put me back.
Now I see that you come back
From the land of no callback
Waiting me for my pardon,
The machine that you shut off.
It's you, you are obsessed of me, 
You know it's true, my life is cold at nights because of you.
But I, I'm strong, but I want to cry,
There's a bound that I can't deny,
Wanna see, but you made me blind.
I'm strong, but I want to cry, 
Anytime that you made me die,
There's no song alive that is burn' inside,
But I miss you,
But I will be strong like I did before,
You won't bring me down, no more tears around.
Like I did before, I'm praying for the heaven I won't come back to you, never ever
It's a toxic love I am drinking, it's impossible, 
You and I together waiting for this stupid love.
Cause you didn't try....
Chorus
My life is cold at nights,
Why you make me cry?
Why you bring me down, oh baby?
You, you, you put me back

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶