Moments honoring the Divo, and the new president of The USA

Hi, I'm Nina and I bring you news about the wonderful, the fantastic, the incredible, the fabulous, the irresistible, the compelling, the resistless, the devastating, the number one and great divo of all times, Nicolas Sourivongxay.

Moments moments honoring the Divo, and the new president of The USA.

First of all, Mariah Carey copying Nicolas after his message congratulating the new President of the United States of America Joe Biden, and the new vice president Kamala Harris for their success. 

Link: https://twitter.com/NSourivongxay/status/1325154781279739905


After that,  six hours later, Mariah Carey Tweeted: Link: https://twitter.com/MariahCarey/status/1325248484031787009


But the peculiar thing was the message of Lady Gaga, the second copycat of Nicolas Sourivongxay. She sent a message to the defeated President Donald Trump with similar misteriously words used by the great Divo Nicolas Sourivongxay in his videos on his personal youtube channel. Words like 'transition' and the problems in the period of elections in every country, are concepts very well learned by Lady Gaga. 



It seems like she was activetly watching the videos of the sad and real story of the Great Divo. And she tweeted a gif photo comparing herself with the intelligent Lisa Simpsons, maybe after watching the videos of Nicolas Sourivongxay who clarified the understanding of the misterious things in the world we are living in.


Lady Gaga was also uploading videos promoting things: 

In addition, Nicolas Sourivongxay is a great watcher of X-Factor Romania on youtube, and in the last week, one of the judges dressed like a transexual like me, Florin Ristei,  dressed like Lady Gaga singing in the Oscar with Bradley Cooper.



I asked Nicolas if he would be a judge for X-Factor Romania and he said: 

'...actually I have lot of things to do in my life, I don't have time to be the fifth judge, and specially in Romania, I don't understand the language, but fortunately they speak english. That's not my intention, I just enjoy the show.. I don't think Simon Cowell would let me intefere, that's not my intention.' 

From Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶