For a Better Future: Landscape

Hi, I'm Nina and I bring you news about the wonderful, the fantastic, the incredible, the fabulous, the irresistible, the compelling, the resistless, the devastating, the number one and great divo of all times, Nicolas Sourivongxay.

Nicolas sang his original song 'Landscape' today and in advance, for the event #FutureWeBuild and for giving support to the work of the organization 'Human Rights Watch' for a Better Future for all. The live broadcasting will be on July 23rd, 2020. 

Nicolas told us about his stigmas: Refugee, asian, asperger, autism, schizophrenia, man, nerd, introvert, gay, young, terrorist, lone wolf...and more..



Nicolas has been #7Years claiming for a job or for increasing his money for a better present, and for a better future for him.  I found his podscast on 
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/4Xupqb9RajBBG6RfiA0ZiF

In addition Nicolas said: '...It has been 7 Years and I'm still living with less money than the rest of my colleagues. My income from my little store is less than the others, Organization don't hire me to get a new job, I go to university again because my degree is not enough... I can't grow up in money and with my projects, no my own home, no my own car, no my own travellings around the world, no my own anything...' 

From Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway who belongs to Nicolas Sourivongxay's team.

Follow his Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/nscomex and visit his website: https://nscomex.wordpress.com/


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶