SINGALONG: SOMEDAY

Hi, I'm Nina and I bring you news about the wonderful, the fantastic, the incredible, the fabulous, the irresistible, the compelling, the resistless, the devastating, the number one and great divo of all times, Nicolas Sourivongxay.

The Disney Family Singalong is an American television special, which air on ABC during the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States. Many artists perform their favorite Disney songs like Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Hudson, John Legend, Shakira and more. The event will be on Sunday but Nicolas already did it at home before. He chose the song of The Hunchback of Notre Dame, 'Someday' written by Alan Menken, Stephen Schwartz (1996) .



Nicolas Rocked a little the song by singing: 

Someday life will be fairer,
Need will be rarer
Greed will not pay...

When will the quarantine end? Someday... 

Nicolas said: "I chose to sing the song of this movie because when I watched the movie I saw injustice & discrimination. The people bullied him saying he was the king of Notre Dame. The priest told him to be careful not to show his face to the people. I would change the end of the movie...

Coming back to the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I just wanna say my finally words. I didn't burn Notre-Dame Cathedral. No, I didn't. I've been having common feelings with quasimodo but...I don't know. The only thing I know is that people will change...someday...someday...Hope soon."
"The Hunchback of Notre Dame: You know I tried to escape by writing in english, "to reach the top", this is one reason I chose the song #Someday but also because of the lyric that is different than the spanish version. I like the lyric of the english version"


From Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway that belongs to Nicolas Sourivongxay´s team. We Work for NSCOMEX.
Follow his Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/nscomex and visit his website:




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶