DOCTOR ARAÑUS: The interview.

Hi, I'm Nina and I bring you news about the fantastic, the marvelous, the wonderful, the greatful, the unforgettable, the amazing, the remarkable, the gorgeous divo singer number one in the planet, Nicolas Sourivongxay. 

Welcome everybody! Today, we're gonna talk with Nicolas and...for the first time, somebody else is gonna be interviewed by me, here in this show. Are you ready? So let's get started and let's welcome Nicolas Sourivongxay.

(The audience applauds)

Nicolas: - Thanks for having me in your show once again, Nina!

Nina: - Oh, you are welcome, gorgeous! well, It's amazing your success, even not having so much money, you made incredible things in this world. 


One song for the Russia Football Worldcup 2018 called 'Tu Meteras Un Gol': https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=GD0N-HZfWsU&feature=share 

Two songs for Human Rights about Hackers called 'Basura, the secret song' and 'Phone Calls' : https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=x71QtNzJ1P4&feature=share //// https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=0sGU-9XPZSI&feature=share

One Song for the BREXIT for the European Union called 'Put Me Back' and it was the real Song Of the Summer: https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=_fV671XHCD0&feature=share

The Theory of Economic Exclusion written in many books: https://ninandromedagalaxymilkyway.blogspot.com/2020/03/the-post-of-year.html



And more. How does it feel to be the number one?

Nicolas: -Oh...I think it's cool. I'm number one and I can't help it. And you all know for me it's not easy to be number one.

Nina: -Tell us more about you last book 'El Rescate del Doctor Arañus'. Last night, there was a big applause for the doctors who made a great effort during this difficult time the world is passing.

LINK: https://twitter.com/NSComex/status/1244782258072047616

Nicolas: - I told you about my book already

Nina: - All right, I told you all, at the beginning of the show, we were going to have another person on my sofa. Are you ready, guys? So, let's welcome to Doctor Arañus!

(The audience applauds emotionally)

Nina:- Thanks so much for coming here, today. You are making a great effort for the world. Thank you so much. 

Doctor Arañus: - You are welcome, Nina. Hello, Nicolas! 

Nicolas: - Hello, Doctor Arañus.

Nina:- Doctor Arañus, how do you feel today? the world is telling you Thanks!

Doctor Arañus: - I'm feeling good. I have been fighting against the Climate Change so much. Everyday, me and my team are working together to save the mankind. As a scientist, I also want to congratulate my colleges around the world, including Doctor Cientus from Landblue from the book 'Mr. Education, el misterio de mis ojos' .  I also thank to the other scientists who work with me everyday in this story called 'El Rescate del Doctor Arañus'. Fighting against Climate Change is not easy and this is affecting the health of the population around the globe. 

Nina: - It's an honor for me to have you here in my show, today. Thanks for coming, Doctor Arañus. 

Nicolas: - Keep fighting Doctor Arañus, the world depends on you. 

Nina: - Ladies and Gentlemen, let's give a warm applause for Nicolas and for Dr. Arañus.  Thanks so much!

(The audience applauds) 

From Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway that belongs to Nicolas Sourivongxay´s team. We Work for NSCOMEX.
Follow his Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/nscomex and visit his website:



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶