The saddest songs

For the gorgeous divo Nicolas Sourivongxay exists music from sadness to more sadness. These are the themes of his songs 'Landscape' and 'Heartache' which belong to his beautiful album 'Let it Shine on Me'.

Here we have a short interview
Nina: Tell us about your song 'Landscape', Why did you write that song like that?
Nicolas: That was really personal and that song was made for all the people who are suffering, those ones who are in trouble in the world. It's like God is speaking through my voice telling them to have faith and that everything will change for better, so I asked God to change our landscapes for good, we all deserve to see the paradise and living in there.
Nina: And what about your song ' Heartache' ?
Nicolas: I don't want to talk about it. All I wanna say is...I was really sad when I recorded that song at the studio. 'Heartache' is a sad song but it is also a hopefull song, that one day I will reach the top.
Nina: And...
Nicolas: No more questions, Nina, I gotta go now.
Nina: But I didn't finish the interview yet
Nicolas: Darling, call me later!  bye, bye!

Listening now| Heartache Nicolas Sourivongxay | en Claro música https://www.claromusica.com/dl.sh/ct/ar/track/47113259

From Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway that belongs to Nicolas Sourivongxay´s team. We Work for NSCOMEX.
Follow his Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/nscomex and visit his website:
https://nscomex.wordpress.com/

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶