Nina and a new LIKE: The famous songwriter, Diane Warren👍

Hi, I'm Nina and I bring you news about the wonderful, the fantastic, the incredible, the fabulous, the irresistible, the compelling, the resistless, the number one and great divo of all times, Nicolas Sourivongxay. 

Nicolas has been posting amazing photos and by using themes. When Olympic Games revived on his personal Instagram account, one of the amazing songwriters in the world gave a LIKE to Nicolas' post related to the song 'Reach' sung by Gloria Estefan and awarded with one special ring in red color representing America Continent, Diane Warren. 


Diane Warren won an Academy Honorary Award, Grammy Award, an Emmy Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and, three consecutive Billboard Music Awards for Songwriter of the Year.

Some remarkable successful songs she wrote are: 

  • Nothing is gonna stop us now (1987)
  • If I Could Turn Back Time by Cher (1989)
  • When I See You Smile by Bad English (1989)
  • Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion (1996)
  • Unbreak my Heart by Toni Braxton (1996)
  • For You I Will by Monica (1997)
  • How Do I Live By LeAnn Rimes (1997)
  • I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith (1998)
  • Have You Ever? By Brandy (1998)
  • Music of My Heart by Gloria Estefan and NSYNC (1999)
  • I Turn to You by Christina Aguilera and by All 4 One (2000)
  • There You'll Be by Faith Hill (2001)

Let's not forget the LIKE of  my colleague Ellen DeGeneres on Facebook for the "Photo Modeling Challenge 2020" when she was a contestant with her wife Portia received in 2020.

Link: http://ninandromedagalaxymilkyway.blogspot.com/2020/11/photo-modeling-challenge-like-of-ellen.html


The lovely secret chat between the famous journalist and Ex-NBC News Presenter Thomas Roberts. 



Brooke Elliott and Brandon Quinn from the movie, 'A country Christmas Harmony' winners in the category: Best Christmas Song for the song ' Sweet Sixteen Christmas' in 2022

The LIKE and the REPLY, Hala Finley from the movie 'Paradise Highway' winner in the category, 'Best Actress Kid/Teenager =< 18' in 2022.


A Like from the movie 'Wolf Hound', winner in the category 'Best Action/Pilots Movie' in 2022.




The contestant Baker Grace, nominated in the category 'Best Movie Song' for the movie 'Last Survivors' with the song 'Perfectly Out Of Space'  in 2022.



Nina Andromeda Galaxy Milkyway 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Galaxy is hungry and I want to eat the MilkyWay

5th Andromeda Global Prize 2024: 2nd part Nominees

Sep 27th, 2023. World Tourism Day: The Concert 🎶